Monday, January 31, 2011

My Little Man

Last night, I put the Mackenzie and Brandon to sleep like normal. We got in our pj's, read a story out of the Jesus Storybook Bible (I highly recommend), and then had prayer time. I gave out kisses and said goodnight. Not even five minutes later, Brandon was out of bed. This is not out of the norm, usually I give him another round of kisses and put in back in bed. But, last night was a little different, Brandon walked out and I asked him what he needed? He said nothing, but ran into Justin's and my bedroom climbed into bed. I asked him why he wanted to sleep with mommy, his response to me was bye,bye. So, I guess, he just wanted to sleep with mommy; which was fine me. He fell asleep in five minutes and was a very good bed partner the rest of the night.


2 comments:

Genie said...

Our adorable little man! I wonder if he was trying to say Daddy was gone and he would take care of you and Mackenzie, just like Daddy? The pics were ADORABLE!!! Love, Nana

Genie said...

Our adorable little man! I wonder though if Brandon was trying to say, Daddy is gone and I will take care of you and Mackenzie just like Daddy! Just a thought. I can't wait to show the pics, they are adorable!!