Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update

Well this week has not gone liked I had planed. I could tell that Brandon was not feeling well on Tuesday his nose was running out of control and he was not smiling. When the smiles go away you know something is wrong. By Wednesday we were on our way to the doctor. Poor Brandon had an ear infection and strep throat! So needless to say my week has been full of taking care of Brandon.

Tonight I finally got a chance to make the pop-tarts and they are not what I was hoping for. I used whole wheat flour and I think that was just to much. When I was rolling out the dough it would not stay together and sticking on the rolling pin no matter how much flour I was using. They look awful and taste ok. Next time I make them I am going to try a different flour and hope that's help.

I am hoping that some time soon I will post the pictures and the recipe for the pop-tarts.

No comments: