Saturday, January 15, 2011

Menu Plan for The Week

On Saturdays you will notice a new weekly post here at The Best Life Lived. I will be posting my weekly family menu. Planning out our menu weekly, I believe, saves me both time and money! If you do not already do this at your house, I strongly urge you to start this week. I have linked several dishes to the recipes that I like using. Enjoy!!

Sunday January 16
apple and cinnamon oatmeal
lasagna


Monday January 17
eggs and toast with apple pumpkin spread
mac & cheese with fresh veggies and fruit

Tuesday January 18
Banana chocolate smoothie
Pumpkin pancakes with fresh fruit


Wednesday January 19
Steal cut oats ( in the crock pot)
Tomato soup and grilled cheese


Thursday January 20
Pancake sausage biscuits
Fish with sweet potatoes and apple casserole

Friday January 21
Steal cut oats (in the crock pot)
Pizza night

Saturday January 22
Dunkin Donuts every Saturday morning is a family tradition! Our two blessings would tell you that going through the drive-thru is the only way to get to Grandma and Papa's house (on Saturdays) to do our weekly laundry. Grandma delights in making a wonderful family dinner each week.

1 comment:

cassandra said...

Sounds delicious.
Why have I not heard of this sausage muffin idea? I am going to have to try that one soon!