Friday, January 14, 2011

Blessing All Around The House

Do you see these everyday things in your home as a blessing?Dirty dishes?
Dirty bedding that needs to be washed?

A bed that needs to be made?

New sheets on my son's bed?
These were some of the blessing that I saw today in my home and want to thank God for each one of them. The dirty dishes in the sink meant that I had food to fix for my family. The dirty sheets screamed to me, to be thankful that God has given me a son to love each day. I am very blessed to be able to call myself a mommy; not every women has that blessing. Another bed to make is yet another reminder to me that I am a blessed mommy of not only a son but of a daughter. I have two children to love, hold, hug and kiss everyday. And the new sheets, I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who goes to work each day to provide for his family and keep me at home.

I believe that all to often we as homemakers over see all the blessings that God gives us each day. I try very hard each day to see all the blessings in my home. Some are very obvious to me and other like the ones in the pictures I have to work to see.

It is my prayer for myself and all of the other homemakers that read my blog that we will pray and ask God daily to show us all of His blessings that He has given to us. And in doing that we will find great joy in Him.


I linked up with Becoming A Strong Woman of God. You should go there and read more inspiring stories!











4 comments:

Katie Beth said...

Wow! What a beautiful post. Never say that you can't write! You inspire me every day! Thank you for being a blessing to so many. I'm stealing this, just so you know it.

cassandra said...

So true. I think our mornings are very similar. :)

Unknown said...

Wow your words inspired me today! Thank you for sharing them and linking up for Thankful Thursday! I look forward to stopping by again!! Have a blessed Saturday!! in his love, Sonya

Unknown said...

Your words really touched me today! Thanks for sharing them and linking up with me for Thankful Thursday! I look forward to stopping by again!! Have a blessed Saturday! In his love, Sonya