Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Thousand Gifts Part Two

I have never read a book anything like this. It will change your life in a way that you never thought possible. It is a must read for men and women alike, it will show you how it see God's gifts everywhere even in tragedy.

In part one I started sharing my list of gifts and I will be sharing some more.



22. Rain watering the earth.
23. Water puddles to jump and play in.
24. The promise of spring to come.
25. My new purse.
26. Girls night out!!!
27. Starbucks coffee with my best friend.
28. Coconut oil
29. Our two dogs that protect our family.
30. Pretty high heels to get dressed up in.
31. Anything Thomas the Train!!!
32. Poopy underwear ( because that means I have wonderful children to be mommy too)
33. Pretty finger nails.


Have you started you list of 1,000 gifts the Lord has given to you?

No comments: