Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Plan For THe Week

Sunday, February 20-
chocolate banana smoothie
Friends took the kids so Justin and I went out!

Monday, February 21-
oatmeal pancakes
homemade chicken nuggets, potato wedges

Tuesday, February 22-
steal cut oats with fruit
quesiadellas, fresh fruit and veggies

Wednesday, February 23-
homemade pop tarts
whole roasted chicken, roasted veggies

Thursday, February 24-
eggs and toast with oranges
black bean soup

Friday, February 25-
apple bread
pizza night

Saturday, February 26-
Dunkin donuts
supper at Grandma and Papa's

This week I am excited to make the homemade pop tarts. Before we started eating very healthy I always had pop tarts in the house. I use to think that they made a fast breakfast or a great snack for me. No More!!!! I found a recipe that looks good and I am going to try it. I will do a post later this week showing me making them and I will share the recipe with you all.

I pray that all of you will have a great week, and walk closely with the Lord.

No comments: